quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013

My kind of kink

Photo



milfaubrey: Xoxo Aubrey





milfaubrey:

Xoxo Aubrey

Photo



yourbadgrrl: Naughty grrls adore the hand… masterspectre: I...



yourbadgrrl:

Naughty grrls adore the hand…

masterspectre:

I have a feeling tonight's theme will prove popular. 

Theme of the Night: Naughty Girls Get The Hand

Photo



milfaubrey: Reblog and love if you would totally fuck me ;)



milfaubrey:

Reblog and love if you would totally fuck me ;)

subcristi: Fuck. I love this gif





subcristi:

Fuck.

I love this gif

restlesslibido: [So good it's worth posting again.] He's more...



restlesslibido:

[So good it's worth posting again.]

He's more than she was expecting. He's large and violent, pent up despite having brought himself off earlier that day.

He fucks her with an agenda, an attitude, a reason.

She takes it. That's all. She just takes it.

It makes her feel like she was born to do so, like she was put on this earth to endure the violence of others and, in exchange, give them pleasure.

Maybe she was.

nerdygirlsnaked: Emilia Clarke naked in Game of Thrones season...









nerdygirlsnaked:

Emilia Clarke naked in Game of Thrones season 3 episode 8. Those boobs!

That ass!!

spankaway: Reissuing another reddit set - some of it has made...













spankaway:

Reissuing another reddit set - some of it has made it onto tumbler already but a few photos remained hidden in the comments :)

misterem: oral-am: I love it when they hate it but can't help...



misterem:

oral-am:

I love it when they hate it but can't help themselves

Uh huh.

Me too

I think the girl on the left's labia is absolutely...



I think the girl on the left's labia is absolutely beautiful.

Photo



addictofselfdelusiongirl: My tits. "Too chesty?" Fuck...



addictofselfdelusiongirl:

My tits. "Too chesty?" Fuck you.

They are perfect!

livesexting: www.livesexting.tumblr.com/ Now that's...



livesexting:

www.livesexting.tumblr.com/

Now that's talent!

yourbadgrrl: What bad grrls crave….



yourbadgrrl:

What bad grrls crave….

jadestarrofficial: The real me…no panties or makeup :) 8 days...



jadestarrofficial:

The real me…no panties or makeup :)

8 days left to spoil me before my Birthday (Sept. 14th!) Gifts are super appreciated and rewarded! Some gifts get you membership to my site and some get you videos!  http://amzn.com/w/WNX70AM24PJM

lustfulkitty: Oh my, who are you????? She is so beautiful.













lustfulkitty:

Oh my, who are you?????

She is so beautiful.

getsuswet: sirbknight: spanko77: redhiney: This has got to...



getsuswet:

sirbknight:

spanko77:

redhiney:

This has got to be on of my favorites. Nothing but an old fashioned belt spanking. Reminds me of the few I got growing up……………………….every one needs to experience one of these

I would agree wholeheartedly ;) Great vid

BDSM and more

The belt..

Kisses

-Cere

Why doesn't this ever happen when I go to the bar?



Why doesn't this ever happen when I go to the bar?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário