domingo, 9 de junho de 2013

NO SHAME

There once was a lass from Nantucket,Who went to the moon in a...



There once was a lass from Nantucket,
Who went to the moon in a bucket.
When she got there,
they asked for her fare.
So she stuck out her tit and said, "Suck it!"

The sea captain's tender young brideFell into the bay at...



The sea captain's tender young bride
Fell into the bay at low tide,
You could tell by her squeals,
That some of the eels
Had discovered a dark place to hide.

She chose "Frat Night" at U. ArizonaTo unveil her...



She chose "Frat Night" at U. Arizona
To unveil her new daring persona.
She awoke overhung,
With each orifice rung
By a strange, whitish, crusty corona.

There was a young whore from Kilkenny, Who charged two fucks for...



There was a young whore from Kilkenny,
Who charged two fucks for a penny,
For half of that sum,
You could bugger her bum,
An economy practised by many.

There was a young girl of Cape Cod, Who thought babies were...



There was a young girl of Cape Cod,
Who thought babies were fashioned by God,
But it was not the Almighty,
Who lifted her nightie,
It was Roger the lodger, that sod!

In the dark, the girl's innocent chum. Misdirected his...



In the dark, the girl's innocent chum.
Misdirected his dick up her bum.
Being told gently so,
The lad piped, "Penis? No!
This is how I've stopped sucking my thumb!" — Ethan Coen

"A right twisted wench from Caprees-edOrgasmed each time...



"A right twisted wench from Caprees-ed
Orgasmed each time that she sneez-ed
To the druggist she went
And laid down her last cent
Said, "A barrel of snuff, if you pleas-ed."

A choir girl from Louisiana Was AKA "Holy Ghost...



A choir girl from Louisiana

Was AKA "Holy Ghost Hanna".

She'd devoutly say grace,

And then sit on your face

While intoning a lusty "Hosanna!"

There was a young girl of Angina Who stretched catgut across her...



There was a young girl of Angina

Who stretched catgut across her vagina.

From the love-making frock

(With the proper sized cock)

Came Toccata and Fugue in D minor.

There was a young dentist Malonewho had a charming girl patient...



There was a young dentist Malone
who had a charming girl patient alone.
But in his depravity
he filled the wrong cavity,
God, how his practice has grown!

Hi, my name's Kelly!  I'm your cute blonde-next-door...



Hi, my name's Kelly!  I'm your cute blonde-next-door who also a closeted slut.  I don't let my parents know that I flirt with people.  I am an equal opportunity slut.  I seduce guys AND girls so I'll get what I want out of them.  Most times, I end up stripping naked in front of guys so we can play.  But I always assume the dominant position.  They soon learn that I'm the type who likes being at the top.  I guess guys love that. But sometimes, girls go down on me and make me squirt!  Girls do know how to pleasure me and the experience is always delicious.  

Me and my gal pal Becky like to soak in a hot tub.  We like to...



Me and my gal pal Becky like to soak in a hot tub.  We like to goof around while we play in the water like retards.  But things suddenly turned steamy one fateful afternoon.  Becky managed to steal her older sister's huge dildo!  The minute she threw it on the tub, I couldn't stop laughing.  We tried using it, of course.  We took turns giving it dildo blowjobs.  Soon, things had gotten hot that we started trying it on in our snatches.  Every fat inch filled out teen vaginas.  What took an hour's soak in the tub became a three hour dildo fest.  Me and my gal pal Becky have lots of fun together.  If you want to see more of me, you better head down to http://www.lilkelly.com

Two girls — Kelly and Becky — have a small slumber...



Two girls — Kelly and Becky — have a small slumber party and decided to go for a spot of billiards. Soon, it suddenly becomes apparent that we like each other in that certain way.  We soon ended up licking each other's pussy until we both reached a wet wild orgasm. Would you like to see more?  Then head down over to my site http://www.lilkelly.com and get an eyeful of me and my girlfriend.

I and my friend Becky fool always around in the hot tub.  I gave...



I and my friend Becky fool always around in the hot tub.  I gave my girlfriend a surprise one time when I showed her a dildo that an admirer gifted me.  Both of us screamed with laughter.  We sometimes act like kids.  But then when the laughter subsided, I was soon working the dildo in my friend's pussy.  Teasing it at her clit, Becky started breathing heavily.  She licked her lips as she lifted her crotch up to meet the tip of the dildo's cockhead.  I was beaming!  Becky gave me a conspiratorial smile as she gently took the dildo from me and held it upright at the end of the tub.  I stood up and slowly sat on the dildo.  It's length easing its way inside my pussy.  I loved the sensation!  If you want to see me playing with a dildo with Becky, visit me at http://www.lilkelly.com.

Tabby June Phoenix is the cute girl next door blond you've...



Tabby June Phoenix is the cute girl next door blond you've always dreamed of fucking.  With her seductive face, luscious body and tight pussy, she's every horny man's wet fantasy.  Today she pays a visit to her Phys Ed teacher.  She hasn't been attending his classes and her poor attendance might not make her graduate! Her Phys Ed teacher  knows a good thing when he sees one and punishes her.  He makes her lie on all fours.  He slaps her buttocks with his tongue, then spanks her pussy with vibrators.   He makes her suck his hard beefy rod before he uses the same rod to give her pussy a really good spanking.  Tabby never looked so pleased.  To see more of Tabby go to www.lilkelly.com

I and Becky are good pals since we were 13.  I love her to death...



I and Becky are good pals since we were 13.  I love her to death and she does me. She knows that I can be such a whore.  I may like getting it on with guys, but she knows I especially love fooling around with girls.  Sometimes, we experiment with each other.  We take turns exploring our teen bodies.  I most often get to tease her and play with her tight shaved pussy.  So much so that I treasure our times when we're alone.  Would you do that to a friend?  If you really want to see more, you can visit me in my site:  http://www.lilkelly.com.  A lot of goodies are in store there.  You won't be sorry.

The heat is making me do bad things.  I even made my girlfriend...



The heat is making me do bad things.  I even made my girlfriend quite uncomfortable today.  I stripped down to my birthday suit and had her shoot me in the nude.  One thing led to another and she was shooting me fondling myself!  I never felt so horny.  I guess doing things out of boredom can enable you to these sorts of things.  Mind you, I don't regret doing this.  If you want to see more of me, head on down to http://www.lilkelly.com right now!

WHAT IS YOUR EARLIEST HUMAN MEMORY?

My Mom holding me tight as a baby.

One time, no one's in the house except me and my...



One time, no one's in the house except me and my girlfriend.  I was so bored, we just decided to take nude photos of ourselves in the living room.  We had so much fun we filled up the memory of the camera!  Things had gotten so hot, we used each other's mouths to explore each other's pussy.  You want to see more shameless badassery?  Go to http://www.lilkelly.com now and get a surprise!

It's almost summertime! But it's hot already! A...



It's almost summertime! But it's hot already! A great way for me to cool off is to run around topless in my girlfriend's room.  Most times, I love setting my puppies free.  I have gotten so used to it, I go out of the house to get pizza deliveries without getting a top on!  I just love the look on the pizze delivery guy's face. If you want to see more of my cute little titties, go to http://www.lilkelly.com.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário