quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013

Diary Of a Submissive Girl...

truth.  People searching for a relationship to solve all their...



truth. 

People searching for a relationship to solve all their problems will only find disappointment in the end. Happiness comes from within…you have no control over outside circumstances, but you can choose to be happy no matter what

pure elegance.



pure elegance.

I am in love Vinny because of the way he loves his mom.  You can...



I am in love Vinny because of the way he loves his mom.  You can always tell the type of person a guy is by how he treats the most important woman in his life.

photo source: "The Show With Vinny" 

menaresuperiorwomenareinferior: Beat her hard. Rape that cunt....



menaresuperiorwomenareinferior:

Beat her hard. Rape that cunt. Show her what she's worth. 

Photo



Photo



dumbbigtittedslut: So easy even a woman can understand it: be a...



dumbbigtittedslut:

So easy even a woman can understand it: be a hole for Dicks and a doormat for Men. Spend lots of time getting ready for this— the men want you to look pretty for them when you're crying in pain or you have your face smeared across the floor. It makes it better.

I agree…a true Master never has to force submission...



I agree…a true Master never has to force submission because their submissive respects them enough to always obey.

devotionaltraining:

Devotional Training Truism.

Photo



what-i-want-when-i-want-it: Come into my office Miss Jones I...



what-i-want-when-i-want-it:

Come into my office Miss Jones I have something I need you to take care off for me.

Photo



What Women Really Want (Or at Least Me :) )

I guess I can’t speak for all women, but I will speak for myself. Lately I have been undergoing a bit of an identity crisis. I see all my friends that I went to school with and they all are getting degrees and trying to climb their way to the top of some corporate ladder. They do seem successful..i’ll give them that. But when I talk to them none of them seem truly happy. That’s why lately I have been considering abandoning all the “so called rules” when it comes to what you should want in life.  I have never really had a desire to be “successful” …I have worked in an office …just to realize that it didn’t do it for me. I felt like I wasn’t living my personal truth. It was almost as though every minute of every day I was putting on an act, trying to conceal the real me- while trying to fit the company’s mold of what I should be.  One day as I was sitting filing papers I just couldn’t take it anymore. I couldn’t continue living this way. So i went into my boss’s office and had probably the first honest conversation with him since the whole year i was there. He looked at me as if he knew this wasn’t for me. He gave me the best advice probably anyone has given me: “Don’t worry what other people think of you. Your happiness is worth more than their opinions”. 

When I left the office job, I felt like a weight had been lifted. Then it started again …my family and friends asked me why I would quit such a great job, acting as if someone had died. I’ll admit I felt like a complete failure…I spent all that money for that one piece of paper (a.k.a degree) that was supposed to be my ticket to happiness and all it made me want to do was cry.

Now here’s want I really want for my life:

- I want to have a family- a husband who loves me, kids who adore me and maybe a dog too?

-I want to stay at home…because I find serenity in not having to deal with outside influences. We come in to contact with so many people each day that we talk to that really don’t mean anything to us. I would rather focus on my family and doing all i can for them rather than work for some employer that doesn’t see my true value.

- I want to be submissive to my husband and really enjoy serving him and tending to his needs. I think a woman by nature (at least my nature) is submissive. We want to have a man that is confident, is able to provide for his family, can control situations so we don’t have to always worry. I don’t want to worry about all the decisions…instead i want to focus on things like cooking, cleaning, having sex :) 

- I want to live a 1950’s kind of life. I really feel like I was born in the wrong era :( …I wish we could all go back to that time when there was order and structure and things like gender roles . Things weren’t perfect, but families were more at peace, there was a lower divorce rate because people actually tried to make things work. And believe it or not- I actually think women were a lot happier back then…(not that feminists will ever admit that )

-I want to have sex with my husband everyday. Not just for the first year of marriage or on our honeymoon. I think sex is the key to true intimacy. Women can disagree and say that communication is or going out on nice dates, but I really want my husband to look forward to coming home and fucking me on all fours or having his cock sucked. I guess in a way i want to be a whore. I want to live for having sex with my husband and never get sick of it. Yes there’s problems in life, but if you can lay down on a bed and spread your legs, they will all go away for a little while.

to be continued in my next post : Why You Should Be a Slut

Copyright : I do not own the image posted. The source is google. I will take it down if requested.

So elegant. One of my top 10 favourites.



So elegant. One of my top 10 favourites.

Love this picture.



Love this picture.

farm-cunt: meatinthedark: Daily lecture/breain washing in a...



farm-cunt:

meatinthedark:

Daily lecture/breain washing in a Misogynia breeding factory.

Where do I sign up?

Photo



inherplace: She knew what would happen to her after the auction...



inherplace:

She knew what would happen to her after the auction if there were no bidders.

Bracing herself for the most reckless thing she would ever do, she suddenly ran forward, surging past the guards—right up to the fence. She would only have a few seconds before they dragged her away, and she had to make them count. Had to show the men what she could do for them.

It worked. She could hear sudden frenzied bidding over the angry screams of the guard, could see lustful men out of the corner of her eye as she shielded herself from the retribution.

All she could do now was hope that her new owner would be kind, or at least less cruel than the men at the warehouse had been.

devotionaltraining: interesting...







devotionaltraining:

interesting post.

serendipityslave:

PNP

Kneeling, back arched, breasts proudly thrust forwards, legs open, shoulders pushed right back, hands gently resting on the ground as far behind the body as possible. As usual, unless otherwise directed the toes should be pointed to improve the appearence of the creases on the soles of the feet. The usual variant is shown in the first photo.

A less stressful version of the position is to permit the slavegirl to sit back on her heels, but retaining the arched back and upthrust breasts.

A more stressful variant is to make the subject lean far backwards, possibly even bringing her thighs into 45.

The acronym refers to the usual function of the position: Pussy and Nipple Punishment.

Restrained Elegance has a wonderful list with pictures of slave positions. Broken down in a simple to undertstand list.

Devotional Training.

what-i-want-when-i-want-it: I like little white panties. You...



what-i-want-when-i-want-it:

I like little white panties. You girls know us guys want innocent virgins that fuck like nymphomaniacs right?

We are jist fucked up…….get used to it!

casadosfetiches: ♣ Toda mulher sabe qual é o seu devido...





















casadosfetiches:

Toda mulher sabe qual é o seu devido lugar!

Every woman knows what is his proper place!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário