sexta-feira, 7 de junho de 2013

Tehee

A perfect way to hang around for the day waiting for the owner...



A perfect way to hang around for the day waiting for the owner to come home. ~licks lips~

ixnay-on-the-oddk:



ixnay-on-the-oddk:

sluts-love-slaps: saythankyoumaster: Think you're ready for...



sluts-love-slaps:

saythankyoumaster:

Think you're ready for the next phase.

So beg for it.

Drill me, please!



Drill me, please!

I so want to be treated like that every second!





I so want to be treated like that every second!

how old are you lil one?

Hi there! Turning 21 in about a month! ^^ It's nice chatting with new people :D

Photo



Photo



fetish4: Encoleirada.



fetish4:

Encoleirada.

you are obviously submissive ,how many would you willingly sub for at one time ?

There would be favorites, but I would please as many as the main dom would allow me to while respecting their rules.

Anyone want to chat? Asks would be nice ^^

Anyone want to chat? Asks would be nice ^^

I love being tied and used like this!!!



I love being tied and used like this!!!

Photo







frenchbbcslut: 2haitian: black-sapiosexual: At ALL times. I...











frenchbbcslut:

2haitian:

black-sapiosexual:

At ALL times.

I agree…

I love have a collar around my neck to serve BBC

I love having a collar around my neck. Period.

I found this blog of yours very tittilating... I start to get hard just looking at all your gifs, but I especially like the fact that you look to interact with your followers... here's my question, "Can you share a persona fantasy?" I bet this will help get me there that much faster.

Hello there,

Thank you very much for your comments on my blog! Glad to hear of the effect it has on you. Your question has me a bit confused though. Maybe you could ask it again with some more details?

Not sure what persona fantasy means. ^^

The look on her face is delicious



The look on her face is delicious

kinkylesbians: i love fucking in public. the way she has to...



kinkylesbians:

i love fucking in public. the way she has to keep quiet, to remain in control. it's not something she's used to.

Photo





eyeskreamuskream: Yummmmy hold it steady while I have a snack?...



eyeskreamuskream:

Yummmmy

hold it steady while I have a snack? ^^

elizabethsvoice: moreparrot: by the steps Oh gosh her tail is...



elizabethsvoice:

moreparrot:

by the steps

Oh gosh her tail is so lovely! <3 <3 <3

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário