domingo, 9 de junho de 2013

Little Elisa

Photo



whilelifepassesby: I thought I was in a bad mood and then I...





whilelifepassesby:

I thought I was in a bad mood

and then I saw this.

this can pretty much make everything better

Photo



you're the little i aspire to be like, you're so adorable and you've helped me understand myself so much. thank you :)

*squishes your face* Imma keep you forever in my pocket, okay?! ^___^ Don't thank me, thank YOU! It's lovely people like you who keep me going! :D

Reblog if it is alright if I come to your blog and anonymously confess something to you.

sir-dashing:

sure, please stop by leave a note…

Photo



Photo



abjane: lilscruff: i think i left with more diapers than i...



abjane:

lilscruff:

i think i left with more diapers than i took! :p

My kinda suitcase!

Daddy is so obsessive. Can you tell he was a boyscout?



Daddy is so obsessive. Can you tell he was a boyscout?

Photo



I was rubbing my nono against this wood log I’m sitting on and Daddy caught me. He grabbed my...

I was rubbing my nono against this wood log I’m sitting on and Daddy caught me. He grabbed my ass and made me keep rubbing my nono. Unnnf

hoeskimos: are you the sun bc you need to stay 93,000,000 miles away from me

hoeskimos:

are you the sun bc you need to stay 93,000,000 miles away from me

Isn't she precious? :3



Isn't she precious? :3

guhhhh I love the smell of baby powder so much. I just wanna roll around in it >w<

guhhhh I love the smell of baby powder so much. I just wanna roll around in it >w<

littlemissbunneh: Considering deleting my tumblr,Instagram, kik, fetlife, etc… Um, don’t do...

littlemissbunneh:

Considering deleting my tumblr,Instagram, kik, fetlife, etc…

Um, don’t do that. I’ll miss you T_T

goodfuckingsex: i need to masturbate after seeing this. unf.



goodfuckingsex:

i need to masturbate after seeing this. unf.

You guys are awesome. I just thought I’d let you know that.  and yes I mean you.  So just...

You guys are awesome. I just thought I’d let you know that. 

and yes I mean you. 

So just accept my love.

and squishes. 

*squuuuuuuuish*

pixiiekrust: *squeeeeeeeee* omfg this is so cute. people...



pixiiekrust:

*squeeeeeeeee*

omfg this is so cute. people actually get excited when I follow them?! >w< <333333333

romulancloak: Nothing makes a little happier than to hear her Daddy boasting about how beautiful...

romulancloak:

Nothing makes a little happier than to hear her Daddy boasting about how beautiful and wonderful his little is. To know you are his pride and joy is the ultimate reward.

First 30+ Reblogs

deadlyusagi:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário